This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
BoldRIFT was formed in March 2020 to find useful mathematics applications for information theory:
ABSTRACT . Draft V0: In this article, I introduce the fundamental sequence of all natural numbers and generalise
the notion of sequence and subsequence. Then I introduce set from its related sequences which are:
(1) its generating sequences
(2) its canonical sequences
(3) its image sequences
After highlighting the main differences between a set and its related sequences, I reveal common confusions
between a set and its canonical sequences in set theory. This article includes:
(1) Fundamental sequence and generalisation
(2) Set and its related sequence: Canonical, image sequences and generating sequences.
(3) Applying set-centrics operators to canonical sequences
(4) Reminder about a well ordered set and ordinals
(5) Showing the inconsistency between 2 Venn diagram representations of the same sets (ordered and disor-
(6) Proposal: the well-ordered generating or image sequence of the nonorderable set