This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
BoldRIFT was formed in March 2020 to find useful mathematics applications for information theory:
- BoldRIFT’s goal is to create the missing sequence-centrics Mathematics foundations which are required for information theory, through the following steps
- Gain experience and credibility in fundamental Mathematics through the TME publications (LaTeX 2e publishing)
- Create the mathematical foundations for Information Theory using
- unary, binary numeral systems and sequence (theory?)
- some more computerized lossless data compression with BitCliff